New Touring owner in NYC - switching from a Model 3

_sm_

Cars
Lucid Air Touring 2024
Lucid Manhattan Studio staff was incredible and the rep was super honest and transparent in answering most of my questions. Switching over from a 2020 Tesla Model 3 (and Tesla in general) (I may miss the onboard software but that's about it). Ended up going with a 2024 Touring in Cosmos Silver, platinum, glass roof, sound pro, 20-way seats and DreamDrive Premium. I wanted DD Pro for highway lane centering but nothing was available. I ended up not ordering a custom 2025 model that they just announced this week because I didn't want to leave the amazing incentives on the table.

Super excited about the new ride!

Best of luck with it and enjoy every minute!

I also came from a Model 3. The Tesla software is far superior, but I do like my Lucid much more. Bonus, I’m not driving a Musk car.

I also came from a Model 3. The Tesla software is far superior, but I do like my Lucid much more. Bonus, I’m not driving a Musk car.
I second that, except Lucid's HW Assist is much less obnoxious than Tesla's when it thinks you're not paying attention. No big red triangles with 'autopilot not available till the end of this trip' or something along these lines

Congrats on your new Lucid! I’m about to buy mine in Manhattan as well. Would you be open to referring me with your referral code?

123_1.jpeg
View attachment IMG_1591.jpeg

here we go!

Congrats! I just got a Pure at the end of June. Other than some software glitches, it's been a great experience. I still have an ICE Alfa Romeo Guilia, and it's a challenge to go back to a car that doesn't do one pedal driving.

Lucid Manhattan Studio staff was incredible and the rep was super honest and transparent in answering most of my questions. Switching over from a 2020 Tesla Model 3 (and Tesla in general) (I may miss the onboard software but that's about it). Ended up going with a 2024 Touring in Cosmos Silver, platinum, glass roof, sound pro, 20-way seats and DreamDrive Premium. I wanted DD Pro for highway lane centering but nothing was available. I ended up not ordering a custom 2025 model that they just announced this week because I didn't want to leave the amazing incentives on the table.

Super excited about the new ride!
I drove Teslas since 2008 when i bought a brand new Roadster. Then 3 Model S. Great cars, horrible leader with no concern about customers and vehicle value. That being said, my 2024 Lucid’s software is not as impressive and the Dream Drive Premium reminds me of the first cars with lane assist. Just bounce you back and forth. No other real features. I did have my cameras realigned and that did help, but compared with Tesla software it has a very long way to go.

I drove Teslas since 2008 when i bought a brand new Roadster. Then 3 Model S. Great cars, horrible leader with no concern about customers and vehicle value. That being said, my 2024 Lucid’s software is not as impressive and the Dream Drive Premium reminds me of the first cars with lane assist. Just bounce you back and forth. No other real features. I did have my cameras realigned and that did r
Dreamdrive premium doesn't center you car, just prevents you from.crossing the lime

But that is my point. It is really just lane assist and cruise control. Shouldn’t cost anything in my opinion. Great technology in 2010

But that is my point. It is really just lane assist and cruise control. Shouldn’t cost anything in my opinion. Great technology in 2010
It doesn't in the 25 model year 😁

Lucid is way ahead of you. It doesn't cost anything anymore. 🎉

Back