New Stealth Option Package

How much visibility difference with lights smoked?
Zero visibility difference in terms of actual lighting. But when the lights are off, the look of the light strips is significantly darker and almost fades away into the black car.

I confirmed my order today to secure the EV subsidy - I am all in now.

I have no interest in the new stealth offering but am quite keen on powder coating my rims matte black. I think it'll go well with the Infinite black color I opted for. Anyone with experience with powder coating? Any concerns on performance, effect on brake pad/rotors or warranty?

I like the stealth mode but not sure why it would cost $6k more. I think they should do free now that you can’t the tax credit anymore 😬

I decided to wrap my GT in black matte including all the silver areas.

I like the stealth mode but not sure why it would cost $6k more. I think they should do free now that you can’t the tax credit anymore 😬

I’m going wrap mine when it arrives. Question: Does it cost more to wrap the silver areas a different color or shade as compared to wrapping the whole car with clear PPF wrap?

Thanks

Lucid's $6000 is not unreasonable and I would encourage all to stay with OEM options, not aftermarket wraps, powder coating wheels, etc. Take a look at the options list of any Porsche for a pricing perspective.

Lucid's $6000 is not unreasonable and I would encourage all to stay with OEM options, not aftermarket wraps, powder coating wheels, etc. Take a look at the options list of any Porsche for a pricing perspective.
I like the look but not for $6000. There is no added functions or parts. I see many cars with various paint options and it’s usually $1000 or $2000. On my corvette I think it had some metallic paint options for an extra $1000.

I don’t know about Porsche but I don’t think many people will buy that option on Lucid. We will see..

Have you posted pics?

New pics

1660607742514.png

1660607773760.png

1660607790959.png

That is a much more modern look.

i wish it was announced at the time of the cars release as I would have definitely gone with it and begrudgingly paid the $6K. I think a lot of people are going to go the stealth look.

I have to say that dark trim looks really nice specially on the white car. Maybe they should add matte black to their colors as well. I would pay extra $10k if the whole car was matte black.

Back