New owner in Vegas--need referral code

Status
Not open for further replies.

Landshark

I have a GT being delivered shortly. Fathom blue, Tahoe interior, and I'm a little nervous about the glass canopy in this desert climate. It will reach above 110 in July and August. I've ordered the sunshades and crossing my fingers.

If anyone cares to share a referral code that isn't maxed out, I'd be thankful.

You will love the car. good luck!

Here is my referral code.

Please feel free to use mine. I'm also happy to answer any questions.

David Rendino
5PXOWTNN

Welcome to the community! You are going to love the car. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and can’t think of a better option to get. If you are in the SF Bay, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed)

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

I have a GT being delivered shortly. Fathom blue, Tahoe interior, and I'm a little nervous about the glass canopy in this desert climate. It will reach above 110 in July and August. I've ordered the sunshades and crossing my fingers.

If anyone cares to share a referral code that isn't maxed out, I'd be thankful.
The sunshades are a must IMO: Even in the bay area summer (relatively mild) you will feel the heat on your head and the shade helps a lot.

If it's not enough, you might even consider tint on top of it. But good to start with the shade. It makes a big difference. Also make good use of cabin preconditioning. My experience is that since the car is a greenhouse basically it takes a bit longer for it to come down to temperature. Sunshades really only help with the direct radiation, the heat still makes it into the cabin.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back