New owner in Sacramento

boxdotjpeg

Cars
Lucid Air Pure
DE Number
Referral Code
UDF42VQ4
Just picked up my Pure on 4/30! Took some time for me to decide to take the plunge into the brand but I am in love with this car. Even though I just took delivery yesterday at the Rocklin center, I’ve already put 100 miles on the car and have to say this is the best handling EV I’ve driven recently. Also, everyone at the Rocklin service/delivery center is amazing. I chatted with one of the technicians for over an hour and they made sure all my questions were answered on the car prior to purchase. Already took it in for tint today as well. Looking forward to all the drives I’ll take in this!

2024 Air Pure RWD, Quantum Grey, Stealth Appearance, Comfort & Convenience.

Attachments

• IMG_6401.jpeg
    IMG_6401.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_6417.jpeg
    IMG_6417.jpeg
    4.2 MB · Views: 45
  • IMG_6418.jpeg
    IMG_6418.jpeg
    4.9 MB · Views: 49
Welcome to this forum and congrats on your new ride.

Just picked up my Pure on 4/30! Took some time for me to decide to take the plunge into the brand but I am in love with this car. Even though I just took delivery yesterday at the Rocklin center, I’ve already put 100 miles on the car and have to say this is the best handling EV I’ve driven recently. Also, everyone at the Rocklin service/delivery center is amazing. I chatted with one of the technicians for over an hour and they made sure all my questions were answered on the car prior to purchase. Already took it in for tint today as well. Looking forward to all the drives I’ll take in this!

2024 Air Pure RWD, Quantum Grey, Stealth Appearance, Comfort & Convenience.
Congrats, great choice in quantum grey and stealth.
Rocklin service center is great. Had the few delivery defects fixed by them. They came to the house in Roseville, swapped the car with a loaner. This was technically before they had officially/recently opened as a service and delivery center.

Back