New Member, took my test drive.

Rominian

Cars
Reserved Pure
Hello all, I reserved a Pure in May of 2021 and have trolled these forums for a while, reading your reviews and experiences, finally decided to join. I have been kind of on the fence for a bit as to whether I would commit to confirming my order, new company, new car, never had an electric vehicle before (besides my scooter), and I never thought I would even consider paying this much for a car. Then I test drove one. The rep emphasized that we would be test driving an AGT and not the Pure, so the performance would not be the same as what I have reserved. I told him I understood, I just wanted to ride in the car and check it out.
I took my wife with me to the appointment in the Scottsdale showroom, she rode in the back and I drove. I left the car in Smooth, though the rep said I could use whichever mode I wanted, I figured smooth in the AGT was probably closer to what the Pure would be like. LOVED the test drive. Car was smooth, acceleration was awesome, interior was quiet and roomy, I was surprised with how far away my wife seemed in the back seat for a car that is only 3 inches longer than our Camry. The test drive convinced me that this is the car for me. I was considering a white Pure, but there was a Quantum Gray AGT in the showroom, and after seeing it in person I have changed to that color. As we were walking back to our car, my wife said "You should get one." Now all I have to do is wait.

Back