New member to forum.

Welcome!

I was talking to someone today in Chicago who recently received his Grand Touring, ( which he absolutely loves) and he told me that there is a way to use the forum to possibly track delivery of my car order. Is that a thing?

Welcome, we’re happy to have you aboard. Keep in mind, your car is reserved, no Tourings have been “ordered” to date.

Welcome, we’re happy to have you aboard. Keep in mind, your car is reserved, no Tourings have been “ordered” to date.
Yes.. all Tourings and Pures are in the “Reservatin” stage. A GT reservation gets converted to a confirmed order pretty quickly since they have gone through their reservation list.

The process is:
Reserved - place a reservation on the web site with a REFUNDABLE deposit

Ordered (or confirmed) - respond to the email that your car is ready to order. Once you confirm your order, the deposit is NON-REFUNDABLE. The confirm your order emails are sent out in batches based on reservation dates. The confirmation date influences production order from this point on (As well as color, interior and options. They appear to batch those)

VIN Adsignment - car has entered production and the frame has been stamped (supposed to be late stage)

PDI - pre-delivery inspection. Car is done. Now happening at The factory

Inspection - at the studio center. Guess it now only takes a couple of hours

Delivery - You have your car!

Hi all , first of all thanks for this forum , this forum shares and provides lot of insights and knowledge on Lucid air which most key element knowing the car and its performance behind spending 140k 😊👍🏽
I have confirmed my lucid AGT on may 3rd and waiting for vin. And I am from NJ

Back