New Member - San Diego

windscar911

Verified Owner
Cars
Air, 911
Hi there!

Just locked in our Lucid Air(AGT 20" QG Santa Cruz) yesterday after test driving it the day before.

Excited to join the list of Lucid owners. Hoping they can deliver on their promises and keep making kickass cars.

The SA said we're the youngest people that have test driven it at their location 😂
Oh and it's our first EV!

Welcome. Glad the SA was sensible enough to not tell me I'm one of the oldest :eek:. In your Whine post - guess I'm too old to hear the high frequency sound your young ears heard - don't know if that's a blessing or a curse...but I do hear the whine in the Prius but only at deceleration.

Welcome. Glad the SA was sensible enough to not tell me I'm one of the oldest :eek:. In your Whine post - guess I'm too old to hear the high frequency sound your young ears heard - don't know if that's a blessing or a curse...but I do hear the whine in the Prius but only at deceleration.
Haha, I chose to disregard any sounds heard when the car was not in Park as those would be normal and also because they sounded cool. This was a little unpleasant.

Hi there!

Just locked in our Lucid Air(AGT 20" QG Santa Cruz) yesterday after test driving it the day before.

Excited to join the list of Lucid owners. Hoping they can deliver on their promises and keep making kickass cars.

The SA said we're the youngest people that have test driven it at their location 😂
Oh and it's our first EV!
Welcome aboard and join the club!. Always nice to have another one from San Diego here.

Hello from Poway. Waiting for my GT QG/Tahoe/20”. Hoping for q4 2022.

Don't have mine yet (waiting for pure), but should we set up a San Diego Lucid Motor Club?
Sure. Was at the SD studio yesterday with my brother. He was wanting to drive my car but it still isn’t here so we arranged a test trove there. Anyways…… was told while we were there that there have been about 100 deliveries in SD so far

Sure. Was at the SD studio yesterday with my brother. He was wanting to drive my car but it still isn’t here so we arranged a test trove there. Anyways…… was told while we were there that there have been about 100 deliveries in SD so far
Wow! Didn’t realize the number was so high. I haven’t seen another one yet on the road. Hope to see many more to come!

Back