New Member in Virginia

We got a dealer demo w 8k miles LGT with 21s. It smoked its charger in first 4 days and got towed in. She is back and all fixed. What a car’ So far we still love her. Wherever we go people must ask about her ! Range w air conditioning is about 370-400 miles when it’s 106.

No! Don't drill holes in your bumper! I have been driving around in VA for months without a front plate with no issues from LE professionals. I have not checked if they make a product for the Lucid Air, but check out Sto-n-Sho. It mounts under the bumper and allows you to install a front plate without drilling into the front of the bumper.
Hey bud what model sto n sho did you go with?

Hey bud what model sto n sho did you go with?

Sorry, I don't have an Air. I am a big admirer of Lucid, and a potential buyer, but not yet. So I cannot give you good advice on which Sto-n-Sho bracket to get.

BTW - I ended up putting my plate back on the front after driving around for months without it. I was not using it mainly because I got too close to a curb and loosened the mount. I finally got around to fixing it and then put it back on. I do take it off when I am in the OBX, though. 👍

Back