New Member in CA - Dream Edition Performance / Order confirmed

CADreamer

Cars
Dream Performance Gold
Hi All, I have a Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance in Eureka Gold, initially reserved 9/2/2020, then stupidly cancelled on 9/10, then re-reserved on 1/29/21 and confirmed/ordered on 10/3/21. Will be coming to me up here in far Northern California, but I hope to be able to pick up in Casa Grande if it's an option. Happy to find this forum! Scott.

Hi All, I have a Lucid Air Dream Edition Performance in Eureka Gold, initially reserved 9/2/2020, then stupidly cancelled on 9/10, then re-reserved on 1/29/21 and confirmed/ordered on 10/3/21. Will be coming to me up here in far Northern California, but I hope to be able to pick up in Casa Grande if it's an option. Happy to find this forum! Scott.
Did you receive your Dream Performance yet?

I asked about picking up in Casa Grande (I live in Tucson), but at that time they could not do it and did a home delivery. Their Scottsdale center was also not open for deliveries and the only option was a home delivery. Maybe they would arrange a delivery in Scottsdale for you now – or at a location of your choice. A parking lot in Casa Grande would probably also work, although if you're flying into Phoenix, a location close to the airport should be OK. The cars are sent to a delivery center, where they are unwrapped and prepped and then possibly transported by enclosed trailers to the customer directly.

Back