New member, hopefully future owner

chhenr

Hi all, new member and hofeully future owner! Very interested in AT or AGT, it would be my first ever EV. Unfortunately I find that the pricing here in Switzerland is still way off - base model AT is currently at the equivalent of $117k, so kind of hoping for the price cuts you guys over in the US had earlier in the year. :)

Hi all, new member and hofeully future owner! Very interested in AT or AGT, it would be my first ever EV. Unfortunately I find that the pricing here in Switzerland is still way off - base model AT is currently at the equivalent of $117k, so kind of hoping for the price cuts you guys over in the US had earlier in the year. :)
If you don't mind waiting several months, there should be slightly used cars available at a discount.

Welcome! There’s a lot of us who paid the original pricing here (GT-$136k) and think it was worth every bit of it still with no regrets :)

Back