New Member from OC CA

abeyer5280

Cars
2022 Lucid Air Grand Tour
Just got my GT yesterday. Does anyone know the status of timed charging? We like to charge after midnight here with Edison Time of Day rates

Just got my GT yesterday. Does anyone know the status of timed charging? We like to charge after midnight here with Edison Time of Day rates
Congrats on your car. Still waiting on mine. If you have a smart EVSE such as a ChargePoint Flex or others, you can program the unit to charge the car from 12-6am for example. Just plug in the car when you get home and the car will start charging at midnight. At the moment, Lucid does not have timed charging built into the car software from what I have heard on the forum.

Yeah, timed charging is planned for the future but they didn't have a date when I asked.

They did say that they kept track of who was asking for prioritization purposes so if you have your car and want it let Customer Care know.

Congrats on getting your GT. It's a lovely car. I'm curious about when this feature will be available too. But quite likely it'll be q moot question when I take delivery in Q1, 2023.

Congratulations! BTW, when did you confirm your order and what color combinations did you go with outside/interior? Which part of OC do you live? I’m in San Clemente.

Back