New Member from NJ.

I upgraded to the Touring and received it the first week of April and I have not had any major issues with the car. I was the beneficiary of all the software improvements Prior to delivery. It is a dream to drive: quick, stable with refined steering. It is quiet, comfortable, and has a marvelous Goldilocks suspension.In May, I took a 1,000 mile round trip ride down South to see relatives. I was nervous about charging, but I only had one negative experience with EA in Florence, SC. I was getting a really low charge rate that would have taken 2 hours to bring me back to 80%. I stayed long enough to get the small charge I needed to reach Columbia, SC. I used no other charging system The whole trip. There are software kinks yet to be ironed out with Apple Car Play which I use for music. I found the Lucid Nav to be good except in rural areas where I switched to Apple or Google. I believe it’s inability to route me to some small remote places was due to the mapping provider having not had the resources/capacity to map those areas like Google and Apple have. In short, my experience, thanks to the early adopters on here and Lucid’s commitment to getting it right has been very pleasing. I wish you well and believe you will be happy in your choice.

Congrats from Short Hills. I've had my GT for a year and 14K miles. Still in love with the car despite multiple visits for various trim issues early on. Had to get the recall done as well but car was trucked to Natick and back in a week. The efficiency is fantastic and I drove 1200 miles last week back and forth twice to Boston area and averaged 4.0 mi/kwh despite driving mostly 75-85 mph . The software continues to get better and still has it's issues but is lightyears ahead of the first iteration. Congrats again and good luck.

I am from Somerset, NJ . Have any one of you taken a on-site delivery from King of Prussia, PA ? Also I have been told to receive additional $5k deducted from the price by picking one of their inventory.
Any thoughts or experience on this.

I am from Somerset, NJ . Have any one of you taken a on-site delivery from King of Prussia, PA ? Also I have been told to receive additional $5k deducted from the price by picking one of their inventory.
Any thoughts or experience on this.
Yes - they have extended the $5000 available discount in May. You want want to check it out. Let me know if you need help

Thanks !! Actually they gave me numbers like below:

Air Touring- 18 months lease
2k down
Monthly
$769/ month lease. After 5K discount

Air Pure:
$508/month on the above terms.

But When I compared touring for 36 months lease with 3k down monthly lease is coming down to $655.

Ideally I am more inclined to 18 months lease but there seems to be big differences in numbers. What will be the money factor!!!!

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Back