New member from FL

UALPOW

New Member

Joined
May 26, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
4
I drove my first Lucid 2 years ago. My brothers friend in Vegas bought a Lucid Air touring. I loved the car but it was way out of my budget. I am now in a position to purchase a pre owned Lucid.
I wish there was a dealer near me in Tampa.
 
I drove my first Lucid 2 years ago. My brothers friend in Vegas bought a Lucid Air touring. I loved the car but it was way out of my budget. I am now in a position to purchase a pre owned Lucid.
I wish there was a dealer near me in Tampa.
Welcome! I think you patience will be rewarded, and you will truly enjoy the car.
 
Well looks like I won't be buying a Lucid. My Insurance here in Florida would go up to 6627.00 every 6 months! 1355 of that is for collision because of parts cost. We did just add my 22yo son as a new driver so that hit us hard also. He just graduated College so once he moves out on his own maybe I can afford one.
 
Shop around.

I was a very-long-time customer of State Farm and one agent told me my internal score was 19/20, and it was only the second time he had seen one that high. 39 years and I was on some kind of "never deny" list with lifetime renewal options. They quoted me $4K.

USAA quoted me $2.5K. Adios State Farm.
 
Last edited:
Shop around.

I was a very-long-time customer of State Farm and one agent told me my internal score was 19/20, and it was only the second time he had seen one that high. 39 years and I was on some kind of "never deny" list with lifetime renewal options. They quoted me $4K.

USAA quoted me $2.5K. Adios State Farm.
2nd USAA if you are eligible. No one came close here in Southern CA for me. GGT runs me $3200 a year for my wife and I. $500k/$1m liability.
 
Back
Top