New member - Chicago

Lax

Cars
Lucid GT
I am from Chicago. I had my Lucid GT for 3 months and drove more than 6000 miles. I would like to meet any other Lucid owners from Chicago area.

Welcome
Mine is a few months away
What part of town are you in?

I am in E Lakeview
i believe someone who recently took delivery is in/near Goose Island

Stunning building, have you been enjoying living there?
Some car collectors from Ohio bought there, the Freckas
Their collection is bonkers, referred to as Triple F

Are you getting GT. One of these if you post a place and time may be we can meet for coffee

I ordered a GT-P
Theoretically will get it around Thanksgiving
Would be happy to chat over coffee
i am planning to take the NSX to Cars and Cops this Sunday morning at Hagerty Social, formerly Collectors Car Garage

I am from Chicago. I had my Lucid GT for 3 months and drove more than 6000 miles. I would like to meet any other Lucid owners from Chicago area.
I’m in Chicago as well, waiting to take delivery of my GT hopefully this month. I’m in streeterville, right across the river from vista where you’re at. Would love to meet of course!

Good morning “Akula”. And good morning “O” Thanks for replying. I’m retired and available Any time. please Post a time and place we can meet in the next couple of days.

I think Akula is referring to me. I’m in the Gold Coast area. Would love to meet too.

I just now registered to bring my car to the cops and cars show day after tomorrow. Never heard about it before and I never participated in any event of this sort before. Thanks “O’ for bringing it to my attention.

henlo from chicago!

I just now registered to bring my car to the cops and cars show day after tomorrow. Never heard about it before and I never participated in any event of this sort before. Thanks “O’ for bringing it to my attention.
Now we just have to hope the weather isn't an issue

Drwho42 Sir are you a physician. Welcome to this Chicago group

I think Akula is referring to me. I’m in the Gold Coast area. Would love to meet too.
Yeah sorry, got the two mixed up. I’m across the river from vista, but my in-laws live in Gold Coast so I’m here a lot as well. would love to meet all the brave Lucid owners that live in Chicago 😀

I have had mine for two months. Love it. Out in Elmhurst but work downtown.

Back