New Lucid Pure Owner - Fathom Blue

Hello, just picked it up a couple days ago ! Had plenty of doubts - recently fell in love with Tesla FSD and seeing the onslaught of luxury EVs coming out.

Thoughts : I'm so glad I pulled the trigger! The timing of this car is not helping the company, the lack of Pures displayed is not helping, and the lack of overall knowledge of the Pure isn't helping, but dang - It is perfect. Can not express how impressive that sprint mode is - especially in this price range. Also, maybe I'm not that fancy in taste, but that interior hits the spot for me 👌. A bit younger looking. A also loving the single tone exterior.

issues : The bad is that there are some imperfections. The good is that thus far, their support has been excellent. They encourage you to look for flaws and defects. Overall, a small amount of bubbling on rear window (will have them repair so I can tint), small console lining defect (to be repaired), and one parking sensor that they will be replacing with no issues. It's easy to harp on the imperfections, but this level of addressing it makes me okay with it.

questions: has anyone seen a fathom blue matte finish ? I'm thinking of matte PPF. Has anybody ceramic coated? Any issues ? Tint ? I'm working on ceramic 70 in front windshield, 20 all around.
I think you have the best paint color as is. PPF front is worth it.

I think you have the best paint color as is. PPF front is worth it.
Also keep note that you want Clear bra (ppf front) to protect from rock chips.. However..

The rear is definitely the dirtiest part of the whole car. Idk why but the whole rear panel collects dust like nobody's business

Back