Andretex

Referral code: Q1JU0G9U
Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
23' Air Touring
Referral Code
Q1JU0G9U
Hi. I just received my car yesterday. Unfortunately, I got sick and was going to miss the scheduled pickup yesterday. I was happily surprised when Lucid delivered the vehicle to my house! Thank you, Lucid.

I have not driven it yet. Maybe I will in the next couple days. Looking forward to my Lucid journey with all of you trailblazers!

Welcome to the Lucid community! I'm relatively new myself, just having received my car about 2 weeks ago. I'm still driving it sparingly until I can address some items on the due bill and get it PPFd, but I have to say I love this car more every time I drive it. Hopefully you feel well enough to get in there and start your own journey!

I did not have anything in the Due Bill. Maybe I did not check hard enough. Everything looks great so far. I only drove it a couple times. So I will need a few weeks to give my full feedback. Impressive vehicle!!

Where in south Florida are you. I have had my GT for a year and love it. Would love to get a group together for coffe. I live in Naples, but any where between here and Tampa would work. Mike

I live in Naples. Have Dream Edition #395 (our second one, as our Dream Edition #154 was totaled when a young kid turned in front of us). Currently driving a GT loaner while our car is in the shop.

Also have a Tesla Model S Plaid (our second Tesla) and currently have a Chevy Bolt EUV parked in the garage while a friend is traveling. So our household is pretty steeped in things EV.

Where in south Florida are you. I have had my GT for a year and love it. Would love to get a group together for coffe. I live in Naples, but any where between here and Tampa would work. Mike
I live in Davie. My son drives a Bolt EUV. We love that car which got us interested in EVs.

Back