New Lessee - 2024 Air Touring

dragonwang

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Touring, Tesla X
Referral Code
C3NGKXF8
Picked up 2024 Air Touring in White/Stealth today from Costa Mesa, CA facility. Everyone from the Sales (Minh Tran) to Cory Fullmer (Delivery Concierge) were extremely helpful! The car feels soo well-built and absorbs imperfections in road so extremely well. The car doesn't need air suspension at all! Lucid is a new EV manufacturer, but is definitely doing it right - quality first!

Picked up 2024 Air Touring in White/Stealth today from Costa Mesa, CA facility. Everyone from the Sales (Minh Tran) to Cory Fullmer (Delivery Concierge) were extremely helpful! The car feels soo well-built and absorbs imperfections in road so extremely well. The car doesn't need air suspension at all! Lucid is a new EV manufacturer, but is definitely doing it right - quality first!
Congrats! Be seeing you on the 405…That Costa Mesa facility is awesome!

Thank you! Here's a pic and looking forward to meeting with other similar Lucid owners in the future!
1000002862.jpg

Congrats! My wife and I picked up from Costa Mesa last December. White/Stealth! I haven’t seen that combo on the road yet. You will likely get tagged in the “Lucids in the Wild” thread.

Back