New GT owner in NJ

Nathanhm

Hi all, I’ve been lurking on this site for a few weeks but now that my Lucid GT (Cosmos Gray / 21 / Santa Cruz) is in the driveway figured I’d say hello.

Holy smokes the process to get it was painful but now that I have it, completely obsessed.

It’s so much fun to drive, a ton faster than my Maserati, rides so smooth, and it’s just visually stunning.

Looking forward to chatting with you all!

Hi all, I’ve been lurking on this site for a few weeks but now that my Lucid GT (Cosmos Gray / 21 / Santa Cruz) is in the driveway figured I’d say hello.

Holy smokes the process to get it was painful but now that I have it, completely obsessed.

It’s so much fun to drive, a ton faster than my Maserati, rides so smooth, and it’s just visually stunning.

Congrats. Have 22k miles on my GT and driving it still leaves a smile on my face . Where in NJ are u?

Have a touring almost a year with several road trips on it as well as local driving. Still find my excitement and enjoyment building each time I step inside it. Great car. Welcome to another J owner.

Welcome to the club. Had Touring for more than a year. Enjoy Beauty and a beast

It is kind of easy to get obsessed with it. I've never had this kind of love for any car before. Every one of my friends and family think I'm nuts.

Congrats and welcome! You're going to love it even more as time goes on. I've been on vacation for the past week and the number one thing I'm looking forward to when I get home is getting back behind the wheel of mine!

Congrats. Have 22k miles on my GT and driving it still leaves a smile on my face . Where in NJ are u?
I’m in Hunterdon country, I saw one in my town a month or so back but haven’t seen it since.

I’m in Hunterdon country, I saw one in my town a month or so back but haven’t seen it since.
Welcome to the Lucid Owners Community. I have a home in Hunterdon County too (Delaware Township) although we spend much of the year at our place in Scottsdale, AZ (which is where we keep our AGT). My wife and I were in NJ for the last seven months of 2023 and we were shocked by how few Lucids we saw during that time. Just two in seven months (one in Flemington and one in Philly). In Scottsdale, by contrast it’s not unusual to see four or five in a single day. Given the scarcity of Lucids on the East Coast, you will be experiencing a lot of gawking and people asking what is that???” Not so much in the Phoenix area because they are so common (relatively speaking).

Back