Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Born2Mess

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Touring
DE Number
Just getting a pulse check around having a New England Lucid meetup in MA or NH sometime around Spring/Summer. Any interest ?

How about Ct or New York? We did Rhode Island last year

I am good with that as long as we have majority of the folks in agreement. CT sounds like a good middle ground option.

New York is a bit too far for me, but CT would be a maybe.

Tentative yes depending on timing :)

Hi @Born2Mess, we just had a quasi-rally f or the eclipse but always happy to repeat. We've tried to hold a rally at least twice a year and have visited Rhode Island, southern New Hampshire, and central Mass. I guess CT ro ME should be next but what do you have in mind?

In addition, I think it might be nice to expand meetings to include something similar to "Lucids and Lattes," where we just meet up with our cars at a designated spot. This is a semi-regular event in the Bay Area.

FYI... Lucid is launching an official Lucid Owners Club with regional events. And I believe that @Bunnylebowski and I have been volunteered to be the regional reps for New England. We'll let you know more about it as it evolves and are looking forward to hosting our first event. You can sign up for the club here.

@Dortreo , thanks for sharing the link to the owners club. I have signed up.
As far as “Lucids and Lattes” goes, that sounds like a good way to meet, greet and eat :)
I would definitely be down for that.
Perhaps we can create a poll for everyone to vote with a few location options and go from there ?

Just checked with @Bunnylebowski. With summer travel plans ramping up, our next best time for a Lucids & Lattes could be Sat, May 18. @Born2Mess: As you're the instigator, any general locations where you'd like to meet? Where are you located in NH?

I’m in boston. I’m in

Just checked with @Bunnylebowski. With summer travel plans ramping up, our next best time for a Lucids & Lattes could be Sat, May 18. @Born2Mess: As you're the instigator, any general locations where you'd like to meet? Where are you located in NH?
I am in MA not NH. Up north closer to Nashua NH. May 18th works for me. Any suggestions regarding potential locations for voting ?

I am in MA not NH. Up north closer to Nashua NH. May 18th works for me. Any suggestions regarding potential locations for voting ?

I'll put up a poll in the regional section and flag all the New Englanders I know of. I'll also let Lucid know we're planning our first "Lucids and Lattes"

Trying to catch up on forum things, but if you didn't get the invite, next Saturday June 22 the Natick Studio will have a Sapphire at their Lucid's and Lattes event, and then here's the invite for the larger July 13 Lucid owners club rally: https://app.smartsheet.com/b/form/23bdb92e2292437bbc6739603e812d3c

And here's the full text of that invitation.
  • Meet at the renowned Larz Anderson Auto Museum at 8:30 AM
  • Take some time to explore their incredible collection of classic and antique cars
  • Enjoy light refreshments and connect with fellow owners
  • Depart together at 10:00 AM for a scenic drive to the Lucid Natick Service, Sales & Delivery Center

The Owner Experience Event will begin when the Lucid Owners Rally arrives at the Natick Service, Sales & Delivery Center at approximately 11:00 AM. As part of this exclusive event, interactive stations will showcase Lucid Air technology and features. Lucid experts will guide you through systems and FAQs, answering all your Lucid Air questions. Our goal is to ensure you fully enjoy the Lucid Air driving experience. Please feel free to bring friends or family who would enjoy learning more about Lucid's innovative vehicles and ownership experience.

A few lucky attendees will win a signed Lucid Air Hot Wheels! A small number of these miniature models will be given out over the course of the event, each featuring the signature of Peter Rawlinson.

If you cannot attend the morning rally, please join us at the Lucid Natick Service, Sales & Delivery Center located at1245 Worcester St #3210, Natick, MA 01760 (Google map) at approximately 11:00 AM.

To confirm your attendance, please fill out the following RSVP form by July 9th, 2024 by clicking here.

We look forward to commemorating this occasion together!

Warm regards,

Lucid Motors, Owners Club Team

[email protected]

Back