New England Lucids & Lattes May 18

Where should we meet for Lucids and Lattes on May 18? (Vote for more than one as appropriate.)

• Total voters

Dortreo

Verified Owner
Cars
AGT
Hi everyone,

@Bunnylebowski and I are your friendly regional official Lucid Owners' Club reps. (Please consider enrolling if you haven't already here.)

While we've led unofficial rallies in the past, we'll be holding our first "official" event, a Lucids and Lattes gathering, on Saturday May 18 in the morning.

To that end, please vote below on where we should gather and feel free to add comments, especially if there's a coffee place you know that's especially excellent.

I have a conflict on 5/18 so will refrain from voting. If I were to vote, it would be for anything within an hour of Boston, i.e. all but coastal CT and parts of coastal RI.

I have a conflict on 5/18 so will refrain from voting. If I were to vote, it would be for anything within an hour of Boston, i.e. all but coastal CT and parts of coastal RI.
We'll get it right for you and Jody at some point. :(

Thanks @Dortreo I can go to any of those locations, but if it’s Rhode Island I’d suggest the place to go is Groundswell Cafe in Tiverton where we stopped for our Lucid rally last year, but I’ll happily drive anywhere else.

Last edited:
I'd love to join but alas my timing is off ... Boston tomorrow (for son's graduation from Northeastern), then NH through Sunday 12th, but then back to DC.

Haven fun and I'm looking forward to the pics!

I'd love to join but alas my timing is off ... Boston tomorrow (for son's graduation from Northeastern), then NH through Sunday 12th, but then back to DC.

Haven fun and I'm looking forward to the pics!
Congrats!

Well, it’s a 5:5 tie for Portsmouth vs Connecticut. So we will go to Portsmouth this time and Connecticut later this summer. Full details to follow. And I’ll send along potential dates for CT next week.

We have seats right behind home plate to watch the Gnats get humiliated. See yins some day, but not that day.

( best team in baseball / best record in baseball / best mascot in the world )
1715270647264.jpeg

I’m in favor of postponing the Luicds and Lattes, wouldn’t want to possibly siphon away people from this larger inside EVs event the next day. I won’t be able to make the event on Sunday as I have to work (unless I get super lucky and have no cases) but hope others can make a good showing.

OK, let's postpone. Next three spots will be Portsmouth, Connecticut, and Western Boston with order depending upon attendance.

Back