New Concierge Service White Glove Delivery

Ironclad PPC

Cars
Lucid Air (Ordering)
Hello all!
My name is Mario Culpepper. I'm the owner of Ironclad Paint Protection & Coatings is a Premier Paint Protection Center in Palm Beach County.
As an authorized XPEL installation facility with well over a decade in experience we offer Paint Protection Film - Ceramic Coatings - Paint Correction - Window Tint - Color Change Wraps and more!

Over the past few months, we have had the privilege to work on well over a dozen of these amazing cars. Protecting them from the road and helping our customers bring their
vision of these beautiful cars to life!

We have the benefit of being less than 1/4 of a mile away from the service center in palm beach county.
The reason that is beneficial to you is that we are offering a new service for our lucid customers.

New Concierge White Glove Delivery Service!
For Lucid customers many of them have to fly from out of state or travel long distances to claim their vehicle.
What we are offering is to take the traveling and waiting out of your hands

What do we offer?
-We will go to Lucid on behalf of our customers in coordination with the Delivery Associate of LUCID
-Inspect the vehicle providing customers with documentation of inspection of the vehicle along with professional pictures & videos
-Should you decide we will facilitate any and of your Lucid needs. i.e. Paint Protection Coatings, Ceramic Coating, Window Tint, Color change wrap, and not limited to powder coatings as well for wheel before your vehicle even goes to transport so you can enjoy your vehicle immediately.
-Handle any issues directly with lucid
-take delivery of your vehicle and have it transported in an enclosed insured transporter to your home or desired location all for a flat rate

For any individual questions or concerns please reach out to me!

Mario Culpepper
Ironclad Paint Protection & Coatings, Owner
[email protected]
7231 Haverhill business pkwy, Suite 204
Riviera Beach FL 33407

View attachment JFO-2.jpgView attachment JFO-6.jpg

View attachment JFO-7.jpgView attachment JFO-3.jpg

I want to have Paint perfection film on the front of my white car, from the front doors forward. How much do you charge for this?

Hello all!
My name is Mario Culpepper. I'm the owner of Ironclad Paint Protection & Coatings is a Premier Paint Protection Center in Palm Beach County.
As an authorized XPEL installation facility with well over a decade in experience we offer Paint Protection Film - Ceramic Coatings - Paint Correction - Window Tint - Color Change Wraps and more!

Over the past few months, we have had the privilege to work on well over a dozen of these amazing cars. Protecting them from the road and helping our customers bring their
vision of these beautiful cars to life!

We have the benefit of being less than 1/4 of a mile away from the service center in palm beach county.
The reason that is beneficial to you is that we are offering a new service for our lucid customers.

New Concierge White Glove Delivery Service!
For Lucid customers many of them have to fly from out of state or travel long distances to claim their vehicle.
What we are offering is to take the traveling and waiting out of your hands

What do we offer?
-We will go to Lucid on behalf of our customers in coordination with the Delivery Associate of LUCID
-Inspect the vehicle providing customers with documentation of inspection of the vehicle along with professional pictures & videos
-Should you decide we will facilitate any and of your Lucid needs. i.e. Paint Protection Coatings, Ceramic Coating, Window Tint, Color change wrap, and not limited to powder coatings as well for wheel before your vehicle even goes to transport so you can enjoy your vehicle immediately.
-Handle any issues directly with lucid
-take delivery of your vehicle and have it transported in an enclosed insured transporter to your home or desired location all for a flat rate

For any individual questions or concerns please reach out to me!

Mario Culpepper
Ironclad Paint Protection & Coatings, Owner
[email protected]
7231 Haverhill business pkwy, Suite 204
Riviera Beach FL 33407

View attachment 6453View attachment 6454

View attachment 6459View attachment 6455

Mario is the real deal. Very accommodating and attention to detail is exceptonal. Highly recommend. I had my Escalade Ceramacized 2 years ago with window tinting and very happy. Took my GT there straight from point of delivery (.7miles) and had paint protection on front and ceramacized the entire car and had window tinting. Very happy with Ironclad and Lucid. Most fun toy I have ever owned.

Reactions: HES
I've had ppf applied to many of my cars from several different shops. After my experience with Mario on my new Touring, I will never go elsewhere. He is simply the best and an absolute pleasure to deal with. A true professional.

Back