New Bobby on the Air Video: Bugs!

Fantastic Bobby, thank you for doing this. You pointed out bugs that I have that I couldn’t quite put my finger on.

Thanks for taking the time and providing clear comments on many of the bugs I have also experienced. I'd like to say, it's nice to have company, but some of these are too serious and frustrating to remain. I hope Lucid appreciates the time you have spent compiling a good user's guide on where they should focus their software efforts.

I also concur with your enthusiasm for this vehicle. After 7,500 miles since my delivery in November 2022, including 1,400 and 2,500 mile roadtrips in winter conditions, I agree that this is the most enjoyable and energizing car I have ever driven. It has renewed the joy of a roadtrip and nearly eliminated the fatigue. (Well, driving fatigue, not necessarily occasional charging fatigue.) What other vehicle will allow me to travel with my three 6' plus grandsons while enjoying the acceleration and handling of a sports car on open highways or winding mountain roads?

Thanks again for your work on our behalf.

Great video. Thanks for doing this. And you even answered how to get around the car play bugs that I've been hitting in the last few days.

Back