New App for iphone

Upgrading to 18.6.1 now. Thanks. I had no idea they sneaked another release out.
But your Lucid App is still 2.7.2 right?
Hmm. IDK. It updated the lucid app yesterday. Where can I see the version of the lucid app? It just shows me my car version, which is 3.2.2 because it’s a Gravity.
 
Hmm. IDK. It updated the lucid app yesterday. Where can I see the version of the lucid app? It just shows me my car version, which is 3.2.2 because it’s a Gravity.
THANKS.

I reordered my buttons! You're right, its a little clunky but all good now.
 
Can someone guide me as to how to download the new app on my iphone 13. I hit OPEN on the app and it goes to my Lucid app and nothing happens. Thanks.
Hey go o to the App Store, open the Lucid app’s detail page, and check if it shows Update instead of Open install it if available. If that doesn’t work, delete the app and reinstall it fresh from the App Store.
 
Back
Top