New Air Pure Stealth owner

Tqlucid

Cars
M5, x5, 330 touring, air
Hi all,

Picked the car up 2 days ago. It’s a white stealth pure RWD. I love the car. Got the windows tinted just now. Love it so far.

Initial impressions - even in the most basic form, this car is fast. I have an M5 and this doesn’t feel much “slower” at all. Handling is also great for a car this size.

have the standard audio system. Listening to regular radio it’s not great. However with Apple Music or Sirius, it’s wayyyy better and sounds great.

Only issue is the driver door is slightly off alignment. Will have to bring it back.

Overall, very very pleased and happy with the vehicle. I’m looking for excuses to drive it! Already have had 3 people stop me and ask questions about it.

Attachments

• IMG_5949.jpeg
    IMG_5949.jpeg
    769.3 KB · Views: 965
  • IMG_5950.jpeg
    IMG_5950.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 92
Welcome to the family! I picked mine a couple of weeks back and it’s simply amazing

Hi all,

Picked the car up 2 days ago. It’s a white stealth pure RWD. I love the car. Got the windows tinted just now. Love it so far.

Initial impressions - even in the most basic form, this car is fast. I have an M5 and this doesn’t feel much “slower” at all. Handling is also great for a car this size.

have the standard audio system. Listening to regular radio it’s not great. However with Apple Music or Sirius, it’s wayyyy better and sounds great.

Only issue is the driver door is slightly off alignment. Will have to bring it back.

Overall, very very pleased and happy with the vehicle. I’m looking for excuses to drive it! Already have had 3 people stop me and ask questions about it.
Looks great! Welcome to the owners club and enjoy :)

Thank you all!

Anyone here wrap the roof on a white or silver air stealth? Thinking of getting that done

Back