Need referral code that can be used currently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

umaharaj

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Lucid
Would appreciate if someone can please provide a referral code that is still current and can be used. Most of the ones posted here has reached the max limit and can not be used.
Thank you
New buyer

When Lucid dropped referrals to 8, mine was maxed out. I am sure the new owners will post soon for you.

You will love the car!

Would appreciate if someone can please provide a referral code that is still current and can be used. Most of the ones posted here has reached the max limit and can not be used.
Thank you
New buyer
Please feel free to use mine. It has not been :
8Y7N383K

I've got one left!

Welcome to the Lucid movement!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and believe it’s the best EV offering on the market. I put my reservation in August of 2020 and it’s been cool to watch the company grow (and see the growing pains).

If you are ever in the SF Bay Area, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed) – Currently at 7 uses (under the limit of 8)

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Thank you
New buyer
You can use mine if you are still looking for one. Its not maxed out. I am at 4 currently.

referralCode=DGXRGF4V

Has not been used yet. Good luck with your purchase!

You can use mine. 1LXEQUII
Thank you so very kindly, once I get my new lucid I will post my referral code here fur other to use as well, Thank you again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back