Need advice on repairs

imran

Cars
Lucid air GT
So a tractor trailer side swiped me on I 95, he apologized and said he didn’t see me but it ended up badly damaging the wheel cap on the rear left wheel and slight paint scratches near the wheel.

Any recommendations on if there’s a preferred way to get this repaired ? His insurance will probably pay for it

Attachments

• 0511CA5C-1C61-4EA1-AA7C-AE63E075B224.jpeg
    0511CA5C-1C61-4EA1-AA7C-AE63E075B224.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 147
So a tractor trailer side swiped me on I 95, he apologized and said he didn’t see me but it ended up badly damaging the wheel cap on the rear left wheel and slight paint scratches near the wheel.

Any recommendations on if there’s a preferred way to get this repaired ? His insurance will probably pay for it
Ask Lucid customer support if they will fix it and let you pay for it?

I’m not an expert, but I would assume it would need to be machined and powder coated again. That usually costs about $250 a rim where im at. Basically refinishing it I think.

I bought lucid full spare ~$1200. I think tire was ~350 and the rest were rim, mounting, and balancing.

Lucid can refinish the wheel for about $250, and they can replace the aero cover. Contact your closest service center.

Back