Need a second lucid for a movie shoot

Thanks for sharing! Really cool to see!
 
And they wrapped the contrails and mirrors, please come to San Diego and need a white!!!
 
Episode 6 at the 21:00 mark of Netflix's Black Rabbit is when you get a quick glimpse of @CraZ8 and my Lucid. Now I have to start the series šŸ™‚.
 
Episode 6 at the 21:00 mark of Netflix's Black Rabbit is when you get a quick glimpse of @CraZ8 and my Lucid. Now I have to start the series šŸ™‚.
Thanks!! I'll check that out then start watching it tonight. I would have watched it anyway, but the Lucid in it just makes it better!
 
Just got notified the production company needs my car for a week since the Four seasons got picked up for a second season ( that’s a bit confusing) the one hitch is that they are only paying for two and a quarter days since they are writing on the fly and don’t know which day they need the car. Unfortunately the location is 80 miles from here so I can’t drive out to accommodate them on Dailey basis. Since they want it in two weeks I’ll do it as in two months I probably will have traded it in on my Gravity. Showbiz I guess! More exposure for Lucid. I’ll see if the production company wants a sexy SUV for any shoots next year.
 
That's so cool! Thanks for sharing. My Zenith Red AT with Santa Cruz interior is always available down here in PHL ;)
 
Back
Top