Need a referral code.

Status
Not open for further replies.
About to place an order and would like a referral code if anyone has one
Here is mine if you would like to use it. Also most members have it stored in their info on the left hand side.

Welcome to the forum and congratulations! You’ll love the car.

Please consider using my referral code, it’s available and not maxed out yet.
Feel free to DM me if you have any questions about the vehicle or the purchase process, I recently went through it.

Thanks and congratulations!

Referral code: Z6C15AB2

Referral link: https://www.lucidmotors.com/configure?referralCode=Z6C15AB2

Last edited:
Please feel free to use my referral code. It is CVXJ7QLE. Whether you use it or not, please feel free to Direct Message me if you have any questions about the car, feature set, or local buying experience. My wife and I purchased our Pure AWD about six months ago, and we learned a few things which may help you with both model/option selection and simplifying the purchase process. We think you'll love this car!! Best, Bob

Welcome to the community! You are going to love the car. Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and can’t think of a better option to get. If you are in the SF Bay, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in the lucid if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed)

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

My code is also still available to be used. You will love the car!!

Welcome and feel free to use mine: 53RQMXFL

never used referral code. Just a couple of weeks old.
Marc

Attachments

• IMG_8956.png
    IMG_8956.png
    242.7 KB · Views: 11
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back