Need a Referral Code Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

kambave

Reaction score
Hello, I am new to the forum but have been lurking here for a while researching Lucid. I am about to purchase an Air Touring and would really appreciate if a current owner can share their referral code that is still usable. The Lucid sales person told me you only get one opportunity to present a referral code and if the code you provide is no longer usable (say reached the maximum number of referrals allowed) then you have lost the opportunity to use a referral code even if you find a valid one later. Can someone please confirm that?

I understand Lucid may request the name of the person so let me know if you would be comfortable sharing your name along with the code.

Thank you.

Welcome to the Lucid movement!

Feel free to DM me if you have any questions in the buy process. I own mine outright and believe it’s the best EV offering on the market. I put my reservation in August of 2020 and it’s been cool to watch the company grow (and see the growing pains).

If you are ever in the SF Bay Area, I have a top end aftermarket audio system in my Lucid Air if you want to audition it.

(This referral code is not maxed) – Currently at 5 uses (under the limit)

Name: Patrick Wang
Referral code: SU5XF4DI

Use my referral link (code: SU5XF4DI) to buy the award-winning Lucid Air and get up to $1,250 vehicle discount or rebate

My code is also available to use: 5BZWF90L

Hello, I am new to the forum but have been lurking here for a while researching Lucid. I am about to purchase an Air Touring and would really appreciate if a current owner can share their referral code that is still usable. The Lucid sales person told me you only get one opportunity to present a referral code and if the code you provide is no longer usable (say reached the maximum number of referrals allowed) then you have lost the opportunity to use a referral code even if you find a valid one later. Can someone please confirm that?

I understand Lucid may request the name of the person so let me know if you would be comfortable sharing your name along with the code.

Thank you.
Also, YMMV, i think sales people have been telling folks that, but in reality it's because they want to avoid re-building the entire order. Apparently their backend system isn't flexible enough. Needless to say, avoiding that at the start is better for all parties.

Mine has only been used once. Congrats on buying the best EV on the market. DM me for full name

Referral code: EO8BB8NO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back