My test drive review

rbbarry

If anyone is interested in my first test drive review, tons of photos of the quantum grey/tahoe also

Note: I saw only two covered cars in the garage there, not sure what that means...

Nice write up. I've been debating driving back up to Short Hills (2 hrs. from home) for a test drive. They weren't available back in March when I last visited, but I at least wanted to sit in the car and check out comfort and quality parameters prior to confirming.

Nice write up. I've been debating driving back up to Short Hills (2 hrs. from home) for a test drive. They weren't available back in March when I last visited, but I at least wanted to sit in the car and check out comfort and quality parameters prior to confirming.
I am only 45 minutes away, and it took me this long to come back after visiting in March.

If anyone is interested in my first test drive review, tons of photos of the quantum grey/tahoe also

Note: I saw only two covered cars in the garage there, not sure what that means...
Great write-up, and happy to hear that it’s all you had hoped it to be. Hope yours, and mine, arrive soon.

Very nice writeup. Surprised you waited this long to actually do a drive. You seem to have felt a lot of the same excitement I felt while driving it.

Here's hoping the article prompts someone at Lucid to say, "Hey, why hasn't this guy gotten his VIN yet, anyway?"

I am from NJ, Central Jersey area. I have been invited to do the test drive as well.
Do I have to schedule the test drive or just walk in.
I tried Alex calling and emailing but no response so far.

I am from NJ, Central Jersey area. I have been invited to do the test drive as well.
Do I have to schedule the test drive or just walk in.
I tried Alex calling and emailing but no response so far.
You have to schedule it.

I am really into brown, if it was an option, I'd get a brown exterior. So I am weird and biased towards brown.
More to the point (since there was a thread about this) the interior isn't too orangy and is closer to tan (nish)?

Great write-up. Thanks for sharing.

More to the point (since there was a thread about this) the interior isn't too orangy and is closer to tan (nish)?
I test drove this exact same car at Short Hills. It's more on the orange side but tastefully so, and certainly not garish. The only thing I found truly objectionable was how prominently the dashboard stitching reflected in the windshield on the sunny day I was there.

Great write up! AGT is best car ever for me and I’m sure will be for many years to come.

It’s a shame Lucid has yet to have a studio up in Texas. So many people here are unaware of this brand. Almost a dozen studios are up in California, yet nothing in Texas; we are only the 3rd largest EV market in the country. <smh> Meanwhile, Tesla is dishing out Model-Y like BigMac here to create brand awareness on the road this year. Tesla didn’t just move their Gigafactory here from California, they are actually bias and give Texans delivery first. We have friend who got their Model-Y in 9 weeks.

It’s an insult and flattery many people assume AGT is a Tesla’s prototype concept car whenever I take it to busy shopping centers. People just come up keep take selfie with this car. Although my comment is subjective, aside the power and smoothness drive, it is really breathtaking car inside and out.

7235B536-19C4-4FE9-A3D0-927AF919B136.jpeg

(P.S. - Data as of Dec. 31st, 2021)

They are having the same issues I bet. Can't sell directly to consumer blah blah. It's definitely not for a lack of trying IMO.

The way Tesla is pushing so hard in Texas, I can see soon Texas will be #2 hotspot for EV.

With Dells, Oracle, Tesla headquartered in Austin, Silicon Valley of South, Polestars have their studio selling, Rivian is coming in. Lucid really needs to have better presence here.

Back