My Lucy in Florida

tandemrider

Cars
Lucid Air GT, Audi e-tron
I was notified yesterday that my car has passed the PDI and I am looking forward to picking it up on Tuesday, August 2nd. The order was placed on December 27 ,2001 and it has seemed forever. The excitement is building as I am now at the finish line. Hoping the car lives up to the hype. My neighbor just got a 2023 Corvette. I hope I don't embarass him.

I was notified yesterday that my car has passed the PDI and I am looking forward to picking it up on Tuesday, August 2nd. The order was placed on December 27 ,2001 and it has seemed forever. The excitement is building as I am now at the finish line. Hoping the car lives up to the hype. My neighbor just got a 2023 Corvette. I hope I don't embarass him.
Welcome! And do you mean 12/7/2021? Waiting twenty years is a long time! :p

Welcome to forum! Your Air is actually 50% heavier than Corvette, although it may not seems and feel that way.

Of course I meant December 27, 2021. It's a good thing that my driving is a lot better than my typing. I live in south Florida and I was told that the car had actually arrived at the delivery point in Riviera Beach almost two weeks ago. I'm not sure why there has been such a delay in getting the car. It's not a financial issue. When I asked my advisor out in California, I got some nebulous answers. It certainly couldn't be an OTA update because that only takes an hour or so. Hopefully the car didn't fall off the truck (or train) while being transported from Arizona! I will try to find out when I actually go to pick up the car. I guess when you are dealing with a new car company, sometimes the left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing.

Back