My DA said Lucid pushed back Pure production plans to 2023 Q3. With this, when do you expect to receive your vehicle?

codys21

Verified Owner
Last week, my wife and I had our initial call with our DA who said Pure production is planned to start in Q3. We're actually fine with that as we're one of the "unique" customers who want to push back our purchase date as long as possible (mostly for personal reasons, though one reason is so that Lucid can continue to work or kinks).

Anyway, based on not having a fully-loaded Pure, the new guidance of 10-14,000 cars in 2023, and Pure production pushed to Q3, I'm thinking, at best, we'll get our car in early 2024, though Q3 2024 is possible.

When do others think you'll get your Pure? And is it a fully-loaded Pure?

This does mean RWD. AWD and fully loaded pures are being produced right now, even without the Rawlinson spec.

Some Pures have already been delivered.

The production of the RWD version of Pures is in Q3. AWD versions are currently being produced. I just talked to my DA and he said there are AWD Pures waiting for delivery at the service/delivery center.

The production of the RWD version of Pures is in Q3. AWD versions are currently being produced. I just talked to my DA and he said there are AWD Pures waiting for delivery at the service/delivery center.
Hmm weird. We are getting AWD. We're not getting SSP or 20" wheels, otherwise we have everything.

Last week, my wife and I had our initial call with our DA who said Pure production is planned to start in Q3. We're actually fine with that as we're one of the "unique" customers who want to push back our purchase date as long as possible (mostly for personal reasons, though one reason is so that Lucid can continue to work or kinks).

Anyway, based on not having a fully-loaded Pure, the new guidance of 10-14,000 cars in 2023, and Pure production pushed to Q3, I'm thinking, at best, we'll get our car in early 2024, though Q3 2024 is possible.

When do others think you'll get your Pure? And is it a fully-loaded Pure?
My inside delivery advisor indicated the end of summer for my Pure RWD. Take that for what it’s worth.

So I was up at Millbrae today dropping off my car for its annual service. There are a ton of cars there and most of them are cars awaiting PDI for delivery to customers. The techs are working 6 days a week and 10 or more hours a day; a very dedicated crew!!!

Hmm weird. We are getting AWD. We're not getting SSP or 20" wheels, otherwise we have everything.
If it's without SSP, that's probably why it's pushed out to Q3. Right now I believe it's still fully loaded AWD Pures

Does this mean my stealth touring is pushed to Q3 then or beyond?

Back