Multiple New Items in Lucid Store

Crimson

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Pure AWD
Referral Code
IXKS3DNT
It looks like there have been multiple new items added to the Lucid Store over the last week or two. The main reason I noticed was because the still-out-of-stock RangeXchange adapter kept getting pushed lower and lower on the page.

Below is a list of the ones I hadn't noticed that were present in the store in the past.

Windshield Sunshade
Standalone Mobile Charging Kit (looks to be the same one that comes with the car)
19" Aero Range Stealth Wheel & Tire Package
20" Aero Lite Stealth Wheel & Tire Package
21" Aero Sport Stealth Wheel & Tire Package
21" Aero Sport Non-Stealth Wheel Wheel & Tire Package (looks to be the same ones that came stock with the GT-P)

If additional items get added, I'll add them as separate posts (or someone else can if they notice before me).

I could definitely use that 20" wheel kit.

I just noticed that windshield sunshade today as well and was going to ask if anybody has used it. They don't have any pictures of it folded up. I'm wondering if it goes up and stows easier than the Heatshield version I have. If somebody orders it, please share pictures!

I just noticed that windshield sunshade today as well and was going to ask if anybody has used it. They don't have any pictures of it folded up. I'm wondering if it goes up and stows easier than the Heatshield version I have. If somebody orders it, please share pictures!
There's a video short on YT of a 'tutorial' that is a first time unboxing. The poor guy is lost for the first 4 minutes if memory serves, but eventually gets them installed. He comments that the transmission of heat through the glass immediately went down:

I'm picking up a barely used set from a forum member at the end of the week who listed them for sale who happens to live close by.

There's a video short on YT of a 'tutorial' that is a first time unboxing. The poor guy is lost for the first 4 minutes if memory serves, but eventually gets them installed. He comments that the transmission of heat through the glass immediately went down:

I'm picking up a barely used set from a forum member at the end of the week who listed them for sale who happens to live close by.
Those are the previously available shades for the roof glass. The new shade is for the windshield. Seems brand new, so I doubt there are online videos for it.

The heat shields are crazy easy to install, took 4 minutes. And they work great with the glass roof and do dramatically reduce the heat radiating onto your head while driving. Glad I got them.

I got excited because I misread it as new items in the Reward Store...😅
If only…, I inquired about it about two weeks ago and the lady said they don’t have a timeline but they do expect new items soon into the reward store. But so far I’ve just seen them remove three items.

A couple of observations:

1. This really showcases the room in the back seat. The front seats of our Model S would have had to be removed from the car to have as much wiggle room as this guy had.

2. It's the first time I saw a guy lose an earring doing a tutorial.

If only…, I inquired about it about two weeks ago and the lady said they don’t have a timeline but they do expect new items soon into the reward store. But so far I’ve just seen them remove three items.
Did they say that they were bringing the tours back in the future?

This looks like a Covercraft design, which I have for my car. I used to have the HeatShield windshield sunscreen, but prefer the Covercraft design primarily because of the easy way it folds up when not in use. See pics below.

IMG_7480.jpg
IMG_7481.jpg

A couple of observations:

1. This really showcases the room in the back seat. The front seats of our Model S would have had to be removed from the car to have as much wiggle room as this guy had.

2. It's the first time I saw a guy lose an earring doing a tutorial.
Good video. It demonstrates well that the first time you install, you have to wrap your head around how to orient them and clip them in. Once you do it a few times, it becomes second nature. I take mine in and out fairly often in the summer, and it's never more than a few minutes.

Also, they really do work. Between those and putting up the built-in sun shades, my car gets far less hot when I have to park it outside.

Good video. It demonstrates well that the first time you install, you have to wrap your head around how to orient them and clip them in. Once you do it a few times, it becomes second nature. I take mine in and out fairly often in the summer, and it's never more than a few minutes.

Also, they really do work. Between those and putting up the built-in sun shades, my car gets far less hot when I have to park it outside.
You’re the reason I own these now btw

They work great for the summer but it makes me sad sometimes so I’ll take em off just to get some rays for a while haha

Back