Muffled audio on Bluetooth phone calls

Now that Lucid has released a software update that had a fix for Bluetooth phone issues that seems to have worked for a large number of people, I think that those who still have phone issues, it is probably a mechanical issue and you should now schedule service to address this issue. I know that early on there was some mention of some cars having microphone issues.
 
Wonder if there is a correlation between bad and no SSPro. I have only SS.
 
I have been researching the ongoing Microphone software/hardware issues. It apprears that the last update that was tried was in Decemenber, '26 Air Touring still very much a reject,
Is this a typo: Air Touring?

This thread is discussing the latest Gravity update, not Air.
 
Now that Lucid has released a software update that had a fix for Bluetooth phone issues that seems to have worked for a large number of people, I think that those who still have phone issues, it is probably a mechanical issue and you should now schedule service to address this issue. I know that early on there was some mention of some cars having microphone issues.
My mics were already replaced by service a few months ago, but that didn't help, and the update didn't help either. So, should they replace them again? I doubt that would do anything. I would be really open to having someone from engineering talk to me (literally, through the car mics at first, then if they'd like to come by, I'd welcome them here in Oakland Hills).
 
Btw @marqie reached out to me in private about this and I've logged more info for them. Hopefully, this will get some results. I know Lucid still has more software tweaks to make.
 
I am still having the same issue with the phone even after the most recent update. I removed the phone and add it back in. I am just frustrated since I have had this car. It is just one thing after another.
 
I am still having the same issue with the phone even after the most recent update. I removed the phone and add it back in. I am just frustrated since I have had this car. It is just one thing after another.
Very strange. Can you rule out your phone and cell phone connection? Try another phone?

Maybe it’s a hardware problem after all. Mic, electronics, wiring harness, etc., especially if you are having other problems the software update should have resolved.
 
I am still having the same issue with the phone even after the most recent update. I removed the phone and add it back in. I am just frustrated since I have had this car. It is just one thing after another.
Wonder if you have Surreal Sound Pro or regular. I have the issue with regular.
 
The microphone problem looks to be a software problem. I had no issues for 1.5 months until yesterday, on both 3.3.20 and 3.4.1 software.

The one difference from all my other calls: I attempted to use the Gravity’s “mute” button. After touching that button, the microphone was effectively unusable for the rest of my morning commute, even after ending the call and starting a new one. I resorted to using my earbuds. The microphone/software restored itself by evening, after a deep sleep and self-reboot. I filed a bug report.

In all my other calls, I exclusively used my phone to handle all call functions. For those experiencing microphone issues, does it help if you use your phone to start/stop/mute calls and avoid using the Gravity’s software to handle call functions (but use Gravity’s audio/mic?)
 
I posted elsewhere, blue tooth iphone clarity is still a major concern in my vehicle (I don’t understand why ?? Gravity is probably the quietest car I have ever driven). The speaker phone into my Gravity is absolutely fine , ie i can hear the call fine, the person I am speaking to can hardly hear me ( both clarity and volume)
I have tried 2 chime reboot , maximize volume etc, reinstalling iPhone connection etc but it remains very poor! No way could I contemplate a business call when driving my Gravity!!
Should I just schedule a service call or do you think it is a software issue?
 
Back
Top