Hi:
I am just tossing this out to see if anyone has any ideas: over the past 3.5 years, I have been driving Lucid cars. I went from an Air Touring to (currently) a Gravity GT. We live in the Hudson Valley. My driving routine takes me through backroads that are somewhat winding (45 MPH max) to the interstate. Unfortunately, I get complaints from passengers sitting in the back seat of motion sickness. It tends to happen on the backroads. Prior to these Lucids, I used to drive an Audi A7 and I didn't get any (or as many) complaints. While carsickness is not that unheard of and can depend on a lot of things, my research tells me that there seems to be more complaints around EVs than ICE cars.
Does anyone have any suggestions to improve the situation?
Thanks!
I am just tossing this out to see if anyone has any ideas: over the past 3.5 years, I have been driving Lucid cars. I went from an Air Touring to (currently) a Gravity GT. We live in the Hudson Valley. My driving routine takes me through backroads that are somewhat winding (45 MPH max) to the interstate. Unfortunately, I get complaints from passengers sitting in the back seat of motion sickness. It tends to happen on the backroads. Prior to these Lucids, I used to drive an Audi A7 and I didn't get any (or as many) complaints. While carsickness is not that unheard of and can depend on a lot of things, my research tells me that there seems to be more complaints around EVs than ICE cars.
Does anyone have any suggestions to improve the situation?
Thanks!