Mobile key question

While I am relatively new to the Lucid World, for the most part my experience with the fob has been largely positive, perhaps a few errant presses here or there but I attribute that to my issue and not that of the for or the connection. I did have a curious question, in setting up a profile for my partner, all was well, easily paring the second fob to her profile however I have had no luck in creating a mobile key with her iPhone (16 pro, latest iOS etc). I can successfully pair her phone to the Lucid via bluetooth, have set Location Services to ALWAYS, and have done numerous phone resets? Any other thoughts on the sequence that I should attempt to create a mobile key?

The sequence, we followed:
(1) pair phone via bluetooth
(2) in the second profile select mobile key
(3) in the app select mobile key
(4)in the app select link
however I am unable to get past this last step, where the Lucid times out and the Lucid App simply has the options to be directed to Location Services (where the correct setting ALWAYS is already selected) and Dismiss

Is there another sequence I should follow or perhaps I should reach out to customer support?

Greatly enjoying my Lucid so far, and welcome any suggestions on how best to enjoy the Air (accessories, features, etc)...

Cheers
 
I like the car, but it drives me nuts when I have to stand in front of the car for 5+ seconds to get the car to wake up. I never had this problem with my prior Teslas. It's got to be a design flaw, and customer service doesn't seem to care. (BTW, I use my iPhone, not the fob).
 
Does anyone know if this well known issue has been resolved in the 2026 Air? I ran into a mobile tech at one of the demo stores this week and he said those problems are in the past now.
 
Does anyone know if this well known issue has been resolved in the 2026 Air? I ran into a mobile tech at one of the demo stores this week and he said those problems are in the past now.
It depends on who you ask, but for the majority of owners: yeah, good to go. Some folks still have issues, particularly on Android, it seems.

You'll also find complains about the Air's fob; those are also fixed. Mine has been flawless for years, though I don't really use it because I'm mobile key nearly 100% of the time.
 
It depends on who you ask, but for the majority of owners: yeah, good to go. Some folks still have issues, particularly on Android, it seems.

You'll also find complains about the Air's fob; those are also fixed. Mine has been flawless for years, though I don't really use it because I'm mobile key nearly 100% of the time.
Do you know if it’s still a bad thing to carry the fob and mobile key at the same time? I’m mostly thinking of the fob that will inevitably be in my wife’s purse when she rides with me, which is almost all the time.
 
Do you know if it’s still a bad thing to carry the fob and mobile key at the same time? I’m mostly thinking of the fob that will inevitably be in my wife’s purse when she rides with me, which is almost all the time.
I have carried both with no issues 🤷‍♂️
 
Back
Top