Mobile key for 2nd driver

Oat

Cars
Lucid Air Touring
Finished setting up my Lucid iPhone mobile key with my account, but couldn't figure out how to add the car to my wife's Lucid account and setup her Mobile key.
Anyone knows how to setup the 2nd driver mobile key?

I can't figure out how to change my avatar on my profile, when I go to the profile setting on the car, it tells me to go to the Lucid app to change the avatar, but I can't get it to work to show up in my car...
Anyone knows how to do it?

I can't figure out how to change my avatar on my profile, when I go to the profile setting on the car, it tells me to go to the Lucid app to change the avatar, but I can't get it to work to show up in my car...
You do it in the phone app under your account setting. Tap on the photo to change it then log out of the car and back in and the picture will update

It's all done through one account, so she'll need to have your login info, I believe.
Does anyone know an easy way to copy the garage opener and gate opener "keys" to the second Mobile Key? Don't really want to manually go through all set-ups again...

Does anyone know an easy way to copy the garage opener and gate opener "keys" to the second Mobile Key? Don't really want to manually go through all set-ups again...
Nope. Unfortunately right now you’ll have to do the setup twice.

Is the account yours or your wife's? You can change the avatar in the Lucid app, but that will only show up in the car for the primary driver. The secondary person has to choose from the available pictures in the car. It's another of those things that is connected to the account, which only belongs to one driver.

Is there a way to ensure the car chooses the right profile for the driver if both people get into the car at once, or the passenger gets in first?
We're still using the fobs for this reason. My wife keeps hers in a small Faraday pouch in her purse to avoid the car mis-profiling when I'm driving and she's passengering.

Is there a way to ensure the car chooses the right profile for the driver if both people get into the car at once, or the passenger gets in first?
We're still using the fobs for this reason. My wife keeps hers in a small Faraday pouch in her purse to avoid the car mis-profiling when I'm driving and she's passengering.
I do the same thing when my husband drives. Or I'll let him go out and get in the car first before I go out to the garage. For us, it knows who the driver is 90% of the time if we enter together, but I think that's better than what most people experience. The thing is, I'm 5'1, he's 6'2, so if the car gets confused he'll get crunched.

Unfortunately, no. Lucid needs to rethink profiles altogether. The only solution I’ve come up with is to not tie either of our fobs to a profile and just do everything manually. Faster than correcting the car constantly picking the wrong profile.

Back