Tesla2.0

Verified Owner
Supporting Member
Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Referral Code
F0ZQ8SWA

I wholehearted agree with MKB.

This is a high bar of excellent quality. I hope Gravity coming in later actually have buying time to have strategic counter punch because I personally love this one way more than the Model-X I Turo in the past.

If Lucid can do with the Gravity what they did with the Air, you will wonder how you lived with so little space before. Isn't that how we all feel right now?

I thought he already did. Maybe the was DeMuro.

I feel this car has a lot of gadgets I probably don’t need, but I was wrong.

- I button pressed on screen to raise 9” suspension to climbed out a rock to avoid traffic jam in front.
- I dropped something in between seats, and had something felled out of my pocket rolled under car, that built-in torchlight was always there handy to use.
- I don’t know why I had front driver side tire 3 PSI less shown in TPMS, I can pump my own air in parking lot without drive around to look for solution.
- I think that 2 layers frunk is just as massive as Lucid Air, but that magnetic layer divider make it so sweet and even comes with drainage valve and cargo net.
- The camp mode leveling is way too cool, don’t need to bring shovel like doing it with Jeep.
- Massive space when folding down both rows to make it a good truck bed, and smart flushing floor too at tailgate.
- So much light going into car like Air, just fancy glasses everywhere came factory tinted.
- I don’t need coat hooks, but wife is using it to hang IPad in back seat for kid and coat hook has built-in USB port and the car has hot spot to WiFi our old iPad to watch Netflix.
- 9 USB ports, 2 electrical outlets and 2 cigarettes lighter sockets. I don’t need any LV adapter to always kept in car.
- Drawers under front seats.
- Built-in lantern and portable speaker, not sure I ever will use it some day.
- Snow mode?! Useless feature in Texas for me!

Now! That’s a lot of gadgets luxury, and the screen UI is very user friendly intuitive like Lucid too. Rivian can easily delete these stuffs, but they are going for luxury. This SUV made Model-X and Model-Y look really weak IMO.

Last edited:
- Built-in lantern and portable speaker, not sure I ever will use it some day.

When I get my R1S, one of the first things I will do is remove the speaker and use it as a garage speaker.

When I get my R1S, one of the first things I will do is remove the speaker and use it as a garage speaker.
Great! Now you can use 3D printer to make it a drawer to replace that missing lantern speaker space. I bet someone will do it and sell it aftermarket.

Back