Misha Charoudin Takes the Gravity on a Lap of the Nürburgring (It's also his new daily)

“It does it all” - I agree!
 
Love his videos. He's really hustling that Gravity through the Nordschleife! A Grand Touring no less.

Also remarkable, if you watch a lot of his videos, his video is so quiet compared to even more street-oriented cars he's filmed. He's just talking at a normal voice despite screaming past BMWs and Porsches.
 
Great video but now I’m curious as to what it could do with DE power and track oriented tires. 🤯. Insane
does the DE Version has more power?
 
Oh I did not know that... where can one find the different specs to compare them?!
 
Oh I did not know that... where can one find the different specs to compare them?!
I’m sure some of the DE owners here can share exact specs
 
What about range difference?!
Don’t remember. Feel free to Google it and report back. :) I believe they were the same, but I can’t recall.
 
What about range difference?!
I have the GDE 7-seater, small wheels, and my rated range is 420 miles vs. 437 for the equivalent GGT.

I prioritized range, hence the small wheels. Large wheels for the 7-seater GDE is 370 (from a forum post) vs. 386 for GGT.
 
Back
Top