Mirror in Parking mode

LucyFlawless

New Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jun 21, 2025
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Cars
2025 Air Grand Touring
I just ran the update and discovered that I no longer have any control over where my passenger side mirror points when parking. I need to see the large metal shelf I’m trying not to scrape against, but now the mirror “helpfully” points to the garage floor, which gives me no useful information. I did try going out and resetting the mirror position, but it reverts to useless as soon as I go back into reverse. This is quite frustrating.

24 AGT
 
Yes, the option not to tilt in reverse was reset with the update but you can set it again and it won't actually tilt.
 
Yes, the option not to tilt in reverse was reset with the update but you can set it again and it won't actually tilt.
You make me so happy! I will eventually find it,but if you can tell me where I’ll be grateful.
 
Back
Top