Minding the Gap

Having seen the post of them installed, I don't see why they wouldn't work.
I'm getting one delivered soon and will try to instal in my 5seater; will report back w/ photos either way
 
A solution to the GAP problem! Lucid is now offering a cover for the gap, when third row seats are stowed.

This is for the 7 seat version only.
Cost is $235 plus tax & shipping
ya, IDK about that...I can confirm that this fits just fine in the 5 seater and, as I maintained in my post on the other gap thread, these might even be a MUST for 5 seater owners because you will never need the space behind the 2nd row for passengers feet; there's no 3rd row. I can't speak for watermelon transporters!
Nice secret storage underneath for those of you up to no good!

(Now if LinerX had only measured for the all-weather cargo mat after these came out)
 

Attachments

  • gapcover.webp
    gapcover.webp
    808.9 KB · Views: 160
Last edited:
Great, thank you appreciate the information. Will the new Lucid gap cover work with a five seater with the back seats up? My 97 lb. dog, who loves to ride in the cargo area with the back seats up, has already fallen into the gap a few times
 
Last edited:
Great, thank you appreciate the information. Will the new Lucid gap cover work with a five seater with the back seats up? My 97 lb. dog, who loves to ride in the cargo area with the back seats up, has already fallen into the gap a few times
Yes, when the back seats are up the little flaps on the gap covers just fold up and accommodate however far back you have the 2nd row seat.
They will definitely keep your puppy from falling in!

Check out the "Official Gravity Gap Cover Now Avail" thread on here where @NerviG posted some pics of that
 
I have the five-seater and ordered it anyway. It (they, because it is in two pieces) works just fine.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8559.webp
    IMG_8559.webp
    3.4 MB · Views: 116
  • IMG_8555.webp
    IMG_8555.webp
    2.3 MB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8556.webp
    IMG_8556.webp
    590.2 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_8558.webp
    IMG_8558.webp
    951.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_8557.webp
    IMG_8557.webp
    734.5 KB · Views: 119
I have the five-seater and ordered it anyway. It (they, because it is in two pieces) works just fine.
So the pic you have is for the Gap cover sold by Lucid for your 5 seater? If yes then I will buy this as I have a 5 seater and looking fir a solution.
 
I have the five-seater and ordered it anyway. It (they, because it is in two pieces) works just fine.
I just did the same and ordered it/them for my five-seater. The pics were helpful, thank you.
 
So the pic you have is for the Gap cover sold by Lucid for your 5 seater? If yes then I will buy this as I have a 5 seater and looking fir a solution.
Yes. They say it is for the seven-seater only. I have the five-seater and I ordered it last week anyway because my curiosity got the better of me. It arrived today.
 
I don't urgently need them, but I ordered a set in case they go out of stock. They seem a little pricey, but not outrageously so. Shipped right away!
 
Back
Top