I'm a little early here, but my lease is ending in January 2027, so have started thinking about next steps. As much as I love my Air, I think getting another 3 year lease in 2027 would be a tough pill for me to swallow knowing the Air will be two generations behind Lucid's midsize vehicle coming out in 2026.
When do folks think Lucid will come out with Gen 2 of the Air? Is it perhaps worth extending my lease by 12-18 months in hopes of Gen 2? Anything else people think I should consider?
I value the way the air drives a lot, but also really value autonomous tech for when I'm commuting or on phone calls. Having Gravity-level charging speeds would be great too!
When do folks think Lucid will come out with Gen 2 of the Air? Is it perhaps worth extending my lease by 12-18 months in hopes of Gen 2? Anything else people think I should consider?
I value the way the air drives a lot, but also really value autonomous tech for when I'm commuting or on phone calls. Having Gravity-level charging speeds would be great too!