Maryland Owners

Brown Eyes

Cars
Lucid Air Grand Touring
Good evening,

Are there any Maryland owners out there? I'v had my AGT since March 30th. On September, I'm switching my 21" wheels for 19" wheels.

Lucid AGT, Zenith Red, Mojave, 21" wheels

Expecting my Quantum Grey Touring at the end of the year. I'm in Baltimore County. I've seen a white and a black GT around town but that's it.

Good evening,

Are there any Maryland owners out there? I'v had my AGT since March 30th. On September, I'm switching my 21" wheels for 19" wheels.

"I'v had my AGT since March 30th."

WOW, that's great. I thought DE deliveries were still backlogged back then, with AGTs waiting in the queue. Didn't realize GTs were out that early.

"I'v had my AGT since March 30th."

WOW, that's great. I thought DE deliveries were still backlogged back then, with AGTs waiting in the queue. Didn't realize GTs were out that early.
I got mine on April 13th, but it was already arrived a week ahead in Service Center. I was told I’m one of earliest.

Expecting my Quantum Grey Touring at the end of the year. I'm in Baltimore County. I've seen a white and a black GT around town but that's it.
That's great! You'll love it. I loved it before the recent software updates, but now I'm excited that it appears the charging station issues may have been resolved. I need to charge a couple of more times at my local station to confirm.

I live down in Calvert County and have had my AGT since early September. I’ve been enjoying it thoroughly, easily the best car I’ve ever owned. I still haven’t seen another in the wild.

I live down in Calvert County and have had my AGT since early September. I’ve been enjoying it thoroughly, easily the best car I’ve ever owned. I still haven’t seen another in the wild.
I'm in Montgomery County and haven't seen a cousin in the DMV either -- yet!

Im in Frederick county. Picked up my silver GT mid October. I have only seen 1 red GT at an EA station in Hagerstown. Loving the car so far!

Good evening,

I was just wondering if there are any current or future owners who actually live in the District of Columbia. I live on Capitol Hill, but there must be a couple others who live in different parts if DC.

Also in Montgomery County and saw 1 deep red? Lucid on Falls Road. Have AT, Cosmos Silver, Mojave. Drives great-1600 miles. Getting 3.8 miles/kwh.

Today must be one of those days. I was driving the Grey Touring and drove by two other Lucids less than a minute apart. One white near Clarksville Middle School and a Grey identical one on 32 heading West.

I haven't seen a lucid on the road in two months! Mine is currently at the body shop in Sterling (fender bender) and there were at least 10 over there. I'm wondering if every Air in MD is at the body shop🤔 as I usually see at least two every week.

I haven't seen a lucid on the road in two months! Mine is currently at the body shop in Sterling (fender bender) and there were at least 10 over there. I'm wondering if every Air in MD is at the body shop🤔 as I usually see at least two every week.

I'm with you. I feel like I haven't seen another Lucid in months. When I first got my Lucid (12/31/22), I feel like I saw another one every week or two. Where did everybody go? I have a Quantum Grey Touring with 19" wheels and I'm in Lutherville. Still drive it every day and still love it. Just passed 12,000 miles.

I'm with you. I feel like I haven't seen another Lucid in months. When I first got my Lucid (12/31/22), I feel like I saw another one every week or two. Where did everybody go? I have a Quantum Grey Touring with 19" wheels and I'm in Lutherville. Still drive it every day and still love it. Just passed 12,000 miles.
Nice! Same color and wheels as mine. Got her at the end of March and at 9k+ miles now.

Hello there - driving my Silver/Stealth AT since 6/21/23 on the Eastern Shore. Usually around Berlin, MD. Absolutely loving it!

Hello from Middletown Md. Still driving my silver GT. Picked up Oct 2022. Sorry to hear about your fender bender. I too see very few Airs on the road… a few up and down rt 15 in Virginia. Still loving this car and basically no hardware issues! Oh no, now I’ve done it.

I used to see a white AGT on occasion, even charged next to (owner absent) in Reisterstown. Saw a black once on Falls Road and a Zenith Red pull into Castanea Court. Never seen them again.
Maybe just visitors. Have not seen a Grey (you) ever and I am around Lutherville/Timonium a lot.

Reporting in as a new Air Touring owner around the Bethesda area. I am thinking to great a new MidAtlanic for the DMV since this might cover the geography a bit better since DC, MD, and VA are so intertwined. Would love to plan a Spring time touring drive.

Reactions: ALC
Back