March 13, 2022 order confirmation. Quantum Grey Santa Cruz No Vin or delivery date yet

MFchicago

Cars
Lucid Grand Touring
March 13, 2022 order confirmation. Quantum Grey Santa Cruz No Vin or delivery date yet.

Customer service has been awful. Despite numerous requests to numerous delivery and other advisors, I remain unable to obtain an anticipated delivery date. Was originally told July delivery.

March 13, 2022 order confirmation. Quantum Grey Santa Cruz No Vin or delivery date yet.

Customer service has been awful. Despite numerous requests to numerous delivery and other advisors, I remain unable to obtain an anticipated delivery date. Was originally told July delivery.
Yep, probably looking at September now. Many of us are in the same boat.

Yep, probably looking at September now. Many of us are in the same boat.
Thanks for the reply. In reviewing the posts, I see a lot of people are not being given any information whatsoever. I dont understand why they can't be honest and say "we don't know". The lack of transparency and honesty is troubling. I'm contemplating bailing.

Thanks for the reply. In reviewing the posts, I see a lot of people are not being given any information whatsoever. I dont understand why they can't be honest and say "we don't know". The lack of transparency and honesty is troubling. I'm contemplating bailing.
So the history is...

Lucid was ramping up production in March/April and literally building and shipping the cars within 3-4 weeks. Then the quality issues began to surface and a recall, so Lucid had to stop, rethink things and slow things down. So those of us who had estimates for our cars in July, probably won't see them until September or so.

Also, the delivery reps were put in a bad spot, because that is what they are told. Now they look bad to their customers.

I think some are now saying 8 weeks from when you get your VIN assignment. When will you get your VIN? Who knows but I suspect you will get one in the next few weeks...

I wouldn’t take it personally. As you’ve no doubt seen, no one here is getting detailed answers on their orders. Lucid just doesn’t have the capacity to track the building of your car to include a date certain. Kind of the same among all the automakers now. Heck, I waited 9 months to get a new stove last year.

So I'm a March 23rd confirmation holder with that quick producing Zenith Red, Wondering what's the pulse with people here on the forums about when March confirmations (since that's when the stoppages happened) will start seeing VINs? I mean we see all those cars outside the factory, covered or un-covered

March confirmation? LOL, you aren’t even close yet. They still are processing orders confirmed last year. I just got my car from a November confirmation a week ago. Probably 1-2 more months for yours.

So the history is...

Lucid was ramping up production in March/April and literally building and shipping the cars within 3-4 weeks. Then the quality issues began to surface and a recall, so Lucid had to stop, rethink things and slow things down. So those of us who had estimates for our cars in July, probably won't see them until September or so.

Also, the delivery reps were put in a bad spot, because that is what they are told. Now they look bad to their customers.

I think some are now saying 8 weeks from when you get your VIN assignment. When will you get your VIN? Who knows but I suspect you will get one in the next few weeks...
I’m going to go out on a limb and say that his 3/13 confirmation is going to get a VIN by Friday. Don’t ask me why, I just think it’s going to be a big week for VINs. When it pans out I might even start a sub section here for Lucid psychic services.

I’m going to go out on a limb and say that his 3/13 confirmation is going to get a VIN by Friday. Don’t ask me why, I just think it’s going to be a big week for VINs. When it pans out I might even start a sub section here for Lucid psychic services.
Yep, I have a feeling a lot of the March confirmations will get VINs in the next week or so.

giphy.gif

March confirmation? LOL, you aren’t even close yet. They still are processing orders confirmed last year. I just got my car from a November confirmation a week ago. Probably 1-2 more months for yours.

I was a March confirmation (March 15), I got my VIN in late May and my DA told me on Friday that my car is now ready for delivery at the Scottsdale Service Center.

I think you’re on to something…I actually got 2 different VINS last week, so I will take the under. An incredibly good use of my powers of deduction.

I think you’re on to something…I actually got 2 different VINS last week, so I will take the under. An incredibly good use of my powers of deduction.
Truth be told, I was trying to get one of your left overs! I should find out by Wednesday if it worked.

Truth be told, I was trying to get one of your left overs! I should find out by Wednesday if it worked.
Haha, that would be pretty cool. You’re in Cotati, right? I saw @Coltonw011’s car when I was in town a few weeks ago.

Haha, that would be pretty cool. You’re in Cotati, right? I saw @Coltonw011’s car when I was in town a few weeks ago.
Petaluma actually, but my office is in Cotati. I need to go visit @Coltonw011 to check out his tint before I schedule mine.

Are you in Sonoma County? We are looking to form a bad ass Lucid gang. 😂

Back