Maps not adding stops for charging ☹️

sri

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid Air GT
First time seeing having this issue.
I am traveling 500miles from home, when i enter destination it says cant teach destination and its not adding the charging stops. Any one have this issue?

I also find the listing of EA charging stops often not listed when requested, especially when in unfamiliar territory. Have to look them up on my EA app on my phone. Not reliable.

Mine works perfect. When I add a destination, it does auto select charging stations. I then press manage and add other charging stations that I prefer (based on EA and plug share apps), then I delete the stop the map put in.

Its working until before i gave my car for servicing. Just now after taking car from my annual service its stopped adding points automatically ☹️

I just got my car back from the first service. I just tested again. map and charging stops are automatically added. Works fine for me. Have you tried a logo reset?

Yes, i did reset many times. Tried to connect to wifi and check and still the same. Its not adding any charging stops automatically. If i set map to a charging point it does start the pre conditioning automatically, which means its recognizing the charging stations and i can search stations in maps with no issues.

Yes, i did reset many times. Tried to connect to wifi and check and still the same. Its not adding any charging stops automatically. If i set map to a charging point it does start the pre conditioning automatically, which means its recognizing the charging stations and i can search stations in maps with no issues.
You should call service.

Back