Lucidnaire style

Technically, the bears are pointing in the same direction, so they're facing opposite directions on the sides of the car. The reason for this has to do with the California state flag, or so I've been told by Lucid folks.
Correct. The California Bear always faces to the West.

At this time I think I will stick with silver wheels it took a little bit of cash to get to this level and lots of folks seem split between black and silver. Black I feel like conceals the details of wheels and make it look like just another car. Silver I think plays better into Lucid themes of luxury. But yeah it’s good for now. When I get bored will think about another thing
Agreed.

Thanks for the reply and the receipt .. Unfortunately, I'm in NC .. I'll have to check to see if there are any folks (like the Wheel Shop) down here ..

Ironically, my car was delivered w/ 19" wheels and I had that corrected (per my order) to the 21" wheels. The gap is much better w/ the 21" (and I prefer the look of the 21" Aero Blades over the 20" Aero Lites) .. but your Vossen HF-4T look great ..and I want to move to a Michelin A/S tire ("tire-d" of the bubbles .. **pun intended) .. I'll dig some more..

Thanks
I took the car out for twists and up a mountain to Prescott :

This weekend we took the Lucid up to the mountains ⛰️ to Prescott tons of turns, switch backs, and high speed EVs. This car can handle it all and with such smooth driving it was a beast. When you take a turn up a mountain going like 60-70 mph I am so thankful to have a round steering wheel agains. The 20 inch Vossen wheels with Michelin All Sports were soo good! Loved our road trip to Prescott!
Here are some videos to see the turns!

IMG_8144.jpeg
IMG_8133.jpeg
IMG_8126.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_8134.jpeg
    IMG_8134.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 76
  • IMG_8136.jpeg
    IMG_8136.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 69
  • IMG_8125.jpeg
    IMG_8125.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 86

This weekend we took the Lucid up to the mountains ⛰️ to Prescott tons of turns, switch backs, and high speed EVs. This car can handle it all and with such smooth driving it was a beast. When you take a turn up a mountain going like 60-70 mph I am so thankful to have a round steering wheel agains. The 20 inch Vossen wheels with Michelin All Sports were soo good! Loved our road trip to Prescott!
Looks like you had a great drive! Good to hear the wheels/tires combo worked out nicely.

Love the look of your wheels, so I ordered a set of 20" Vossen HF-4T wheels .. can't wait for them to come in (will take 3-4 weeks) .. based on your feedback, I'll definitely put Michelin All Season tires... thx

View attachment 13110View attachment 13113View attachment 13115
@blueice89 Are you still missing the 0-60 of your tesla? Just asking..

Looks like you had a great drive! Good to hear the wheels/tires combo worked out nicely.

Love the look of your wheels, so I ordered a set of 20" Vossen HF-4T wheels .. can't wait for them to come in (will take 3-4 weeks) .. based on your feedback, I'll definitely put Michelin All Season tires... thx
Love ittt! Post pics when you got ‘em

@blueice89 Are you still missing the 0-60 of your tesla? Just asking..
I don’t really mash the accelerator as much as I thought being a family man so not a big miss.
Biggest thing I miss is changing music while having nav on but I get used to it.

When the snow comes then more demand may come, but in Arizona not so sure, where its 110+ now.

Thinking of selling my old 21" Aero Blades now .. hmm 🤔

Back