LUCID wakes up without my key

Alexd757

Cars
Air Touring
The oddest thing occurred today. The care woke up as I approached it. Drove off to the gym. Once there, I searched for my key to ensure I took them me. Found I didn’t have them the keys on me or in the car. I have a tracker for my keys in case I lose them and the device told me my keys were home. Didn’t have the LUCID card so how did I the car engage? How was I able to drive away? Both my key, my spare and my LUCIS card were home? Concerning that this could happen

I wonder how you got home?

Also: the card doesn’t unlock the car while in your pocket. Have you read the owner’s manual? Did your DA set up mobile key?

I wonder how you got home?
The car was still engaged when I realized I had no key. Didn’t want to walk away and not be able to wake the car up upon my return so I just drove home. Sure enough, my keys were at home.

Also: the card doesn’t unlock the car while in your pocket. Have you read the owner’s manual? Did your DA set up mobile key?
Don’t remember if they set up mobile key. Where is that located in the LUCID app? That would make sense given I have my phone all the time. On the other hand, I’ve approached my car before without my key and it just ignored me as it should.

Don’t remember if they set up mobile key. Where is that located in the LUCID app? That would make sense given I have my phone all the time. On the other hand, I’ve approached my car before without my key and it just ignored me as it should.
This is most certainly a case of user error. I encourage you to read the FAQ section on https://www.lucidupdates.com or use the search function here. That information is easily available.

Don’t remember if they set up mobile key.
I remember delivery day: how excited I was ( and nothing else ). The DA went over how the car works, how the fob works, and set up the mobile key and profile settings, linked to my home network, set up a pin...

Forgot everything instantly. Delivery day is not the time to explain how the car works.

The oddest thing occurred today. The care woke up as I approached it. Drove off to the gym. Once there, I searched for my key to ensure I took them me. Found I didn’t have them the keys on me or in the car. I have a tracker for my keys in case I lose them and the device told me my keys were home. Didn’t have the LUCID card so how did I the car engage? How was I able to drive away? Both my key, my spare and my LUCIS card were home? Concerning that this could happen
Were your jets at home in a radio frequency protective case? If not the car will recognize your key while in your house if it’s not too far from the car

Were your jets at home in a radio frequency protective case? If not the car will recognize your key while in your house if it’s not too far from the car
Meant keys not jets

If you have an Apple Watch linked to your phone with an active Lucid link - will that trigger an opening even without the phone in immediate area? I had a startup when I purposefully did not have my phone and assumed it was the watch.

If you have an Apple Watch linked to your phone with an active Lucid link - will that trigger an opening even without the phone in immediate area? I had a startup when I purposefully did not have my phone and assumed it was the watch.
The watch by itself will not act like a mobile key and unlock the car. Even using the watch Lucid app requires a link to the phone.

I’m going to chalk this one up to user error.

Back