Lucid to sell platform to Aston Martin?

My local service folks (no service center in NJ) respond immediately if I sent them a text but because they hare using a third party body shop location, getting any service that needs the car to be taken to the body shop is almost impossible. These guys are stretched and if they get access to more service centers I feel they can provide better support.
There is 1 aston dealership in summit.

As well as gravity and the saudi buyout I would assume.
My guess is the buyout was nonsense. This deal was the source of that rumor, maybe, with someone misinterpreting the billion-dollar injection. But we’ll know for sure tomorrow.

that location would be convenient. Looks like there are 134 Aston Martin dealerships in the US. May also help with local rebates since Lucid will now have a "dealership" in states that require a dealership to be eligible for rebates (NY??), assuming this deal goes thru

There is a very nice Aston dealership in North Scottsdale Arizona (the same conglomeration of foreign luxury dealerships: Audi, Porsche, BMW, Ferrari, Aston, Jaguar/Land Rover, Mercedes, etc.). The Lucid service center is about 14 miles from my house; the Aston dealership is 4 miles away.

There is a very nice Aston dealership in North Scottsdale Arizona (the same conglomeration of foreign luxury dealerships: Audi, Porsche, BMW, Ferrari, Aston, Jaguar/Land Rover, Mercedes, etc.). The Lucid service center is about 14 miles from my house; the Aston dealership is 4 miles away.
Oh yes, my neighborhood is also like this. Many high end dealerships. In fact, excluding the lucid thats almost the same collection!

A friend of mine had one of these around 2007 and I remember finding it gorgeous, with a great interior, and an amazing engine sound. Early 4.3L versions came with manual transmissions, but the 4.7L seems to be overwhelmingly automatic. There's a local Aston Martin dealer and I've seen a bunch on eBay and BaT lately. Prices for the 4.3L seem to be right around $40k ... which seems too good to be true. Am I completely insane for considering one as a fair weather daily driver in northern NJ? I have access to other vehicles, including a 2020 Ram for winter beater duty. If I sell off a couple of project cars, I can come up with enough to buy one outright and put another few thousand on top to take care of deferred maintenance. Am I nuts? aston martin repair dubai

Back