Neurio

Referral Code: I79OY1W7
Verified Owner
Cars
Matte Grey Air GT
DE Number
Referral Code
I79OY1W7

That would make for a nice income stream for Lucid, but it seems that the only link is the Saudi PIF, who is acquiring a large stake in Aston. Time will tell if this comes to fruition...

That rumor has been swirling around since last year. Just like Lucid is doing the Apple Car 🤣

Will believe it when I see it

I forgot I posted this link 7 months ago. Saw an alert today and got confused. So, yes, old news dredged up again.

It's official - Lucid, Aston Martin, & PIF partnership!

It's official - Lucid, Aston Martin, & PIF partnership!

Hope this would provide Lucid with access to the Aston Martin dealerships and in turn they can be used as Lucid service centers. Will definitely help with improving service availability

Hope this would provide Lucid with access to the Aston Martin dealerships and in turn they can be used as Lucid service centers. Will definitely help with improving service availability
Interesting.

Lucid hasn't put out any press releases on this, so it's not likely "official" just yet. Perhaps something will come out on the earnings call tomorrow.
Party Pooper but you're absolutely correct! :):)

Stock is down 9% too .... (if I'm a party pooper ....)

Service quality is about to go down..

What makes you say that?
Well, I felt like based on everybody's experience, lucid is very caring about their customers. This could be because of their extremely concentrated service areas/studios. If aston martin staff take over(lucid staff might just work at aston martin, just assuming) will they really care about lucid all that much? Of course, aston being a hyper luxury company may also be very good.

Well, I felt like based on everybody's experience, lucid is very caring about their customers. This could be because of their extremely concentrated service areas/studios. If aston martin staff take over(lucid staff might just work at aston martin, just assuming) will they really care about lucid all that much? Of course, aston being a hyper luxury company may also be very good.
My local service folks (no service center in NJ) respond immediately if I sent them a text but because they hare using a third party body shop location, getting any service that needs the car to be taken to the body shop is almost impossible. These guys are stretched and if they get access to more service centers I feel they can provide better support.

This was definitely timed for tomorrow’s earnings call. I suspect Peter will address it, and it will help soften the blow of their not so amazing delivery numbers.

This was definitely timed for tomorrow’s earnings call. I suspect Peter will address it, and it will help soften the blow of their not so amazing delivery numbers.
As well as gravity and the saudi buyout I would assume.

Back