Lucid Pickup?

Someone posted a photo in a different thread.

It looks like it was real, as Lucid might have told them to take it down.

This article works:

Image for future reference:
1699924298075.png

Leaked roadmap(outdated, but you have no idea how happy i am there is a coupe)
1699924340899.png

This article works:

View attachment 16277
View attachment 16278
I just wanted to say that is not a leaked road map, there is nothing new in this. It was in the investor deck from February 2021.

This article works:

View attachment 16277
View attachment 16278
Unlike the Cybertruck, this one looks like it might actually function as a truck!

I don’t understand the target market segment for premium pickup. I currently have a Honda Ridgeline in addition to the Air. I use the pickup to haul trash to the dump and other types of similar jobs. I’m looking forward to getting a Toyota EPU, but dealer doesn’t have any info yet on a release date. I just don’t see spending six figures for a pickup. Love the Air though.

I don’t understand the target market segment for premium pickup. I currently have a Honda Ridgeline in addition to the Air. I use the pickup to haul trash to the dump and other types of similar jobs. I’m looking forward to getting a Toyota EPU, but dealer doesn’t have any info yet on a release date. I just don’t see spending six figures for a pickup. Love the Air though.
Same market as all the pavement queens thanks @copper .

Obviously Rivian understand the market and people bought Rivian R1T like it is the next best thing to sliced bread.

Obviously Rivian understand the market and people bought Rivian R1T like it is the next best thing to sliced bread.
I mean, the R1S is arguable in that it is good for offroading.

If people who paid 6 figures for a pickup REALLY wanted work instead of a pavement queen, they would get a sherp or a unimog.
1700099989813.png

1700099957523.png

Attachments

• 1700099944835.png
    1700099944835.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 41
I agree that Rivian appears to know what they’re doing, but their truck is too big for my needs. I want a mid-size workhorse pickup.

If Canoo or Telo could get their act together, then I might consider them, but they both seem aspirational at this point.

A Lucid pickup seems like a silly oxymoron. Or maybe I’m just a moron.

I agree that Rivian appears to know what they’re doing, but their truck is too big for my needs. I want a mid-size workhorse pickup.

If Canoo or Telo could get their act together, then I might consider them, but they both seem aspirational at this point.

A Lucid pickup seems like a silly oxymoron. Or maybe I’m just a moron.
EPU makes no sense. If people use EPU as a utility vehicle, range decrease dramatically making them no better than ICE truck.

EPU makes no sense. If people use EPU as a utility vehicle, range decrease dramatically making them no better than ICE truck.
The same could be said of a ICE truck however(range decrease with weight and towing). It will also be cheaper to maintain.

I'd be interested in buying a lucid pickup. Really hoping lucid will put in a midgate so 4x8 drywall could fit with the tailgate up or even longer pieces with it down.

I'd be interested in buying a lucid pickup. Really hoping lucid will put in a midgate so 4x8 drywall could fit with the tailgate up or even longer pieces with it down.
Supposedly you can get a 4x8 in the Gravity

That is a real model, not photoshopped. So I’m sure, Lucid has plans for a pick up down the line.

Back